with Leela Kelley
Take time to turn your attention inward to the peace within your body, mind, and spirit. In this retreat, we will explore yoga & mindfulness practices that will help bring you into deeper connection with your highest self.
- Creating personal intentions and exploring the power of intention and its ability to transform everyday life into a sacred practice.
- Gently flowing yoga asana will bring you into your body and out of your head, preparing you for an exploration of mindfulness practices.
- Breath-oriented mindfulness meditation, alternating between sitting and walking meditations (chairs provided for those who are uncomfortable sitting on the floor).
- A luxurious restorative yoga practice, guided relaxation, and yoga nidra.
- Calming herbal tea will be provided by a local herbalist.
Taking time for personal yoga practices, rest, and mindfulness is deeply healing for the body, supports the autonomic nervous system, and boosts the immune system.
For both beginners and long time yogis, this afternoon retreat will provide you with an integrated sense of grounded presence.
Leela Kelley is a certified yoga teacher who teaches with an emphasis on mindfulness, intuition, and embodiment. She teaches a vinyasa flow that draws inspiration from ashtanga yoga, prana flow vinyasa, and mindfulness meditation. Her trainings include vinyasa, restorative, prenatal, and Reiki. Alongside yoga, she is an avid dancer, writer, and singer. Leela views yoga as a sacred practice, a framework for personal & spiritual evolution, and a container for awakening the spark of divinity that resides within all of us.