- All sales are final. Class Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 10 class pass may be shared between family members only (spouses, siblings, parent/child).
- New Student Specials are available one time only and only on first visit.
- Payment is due before participating in class.
Putney Moves Membership
- There is a minimum of one month commitment with a membership, after which the membership will continue to automatically renew on a month-to-month basis until the member decides to cancel.
- The student must provide a credit or debit card to sign up for a membership. This card will be automatically charged each month until the member decides to cancel.
- To cancel, email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the next auto draft (billing date). The cancellation must be in writing. Membership cancellations will only be valid after Amanda or Heather confirms your request via email.
- Students may pause their membership for 2 weeks twice a year. During this time a student will not be able to attend classes without payment. To pause a membership, send a request to email@example.com.
Workshops and Special Series
- Payment in full is required at time of registration.
- If you cannot attend a workshop, you must provide at least 24 hours notice to receive a refund or credit.
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of the date of the scheduled workshop are not eligible for a refund or credit.
- To cancel a registration for a workshop email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (802) 387-0633.
- If the studio cancels a workshop, a full credit or refund will be issued within 72 hours.
- Full payment will be charged if a private session is cancelled with less than 24 hour notice.
- If you are late for a private session the session will end at the original time.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for a private session it is at the instructor’s discretion whether to hold an abbreviated session or not.
- Private sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Prop shop items are non-refundable.
- Only a credit will be issued for returned items, which can be used toward another purchase in the Prop Shop, a class pass, a private session, or a workshop.
Inclement Weather & Holidays
- Classes may need to be cancelled due to inclement weather as well as for holidays.
- Please check our Facebook page as well as our online schedule for cancellations and for the holiday schedule.
In an effort to remain fair to all students practicing at Putney Moves, we cannot grant exceptions.