- All sales are final. Class Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 5 and 10 class passes may be shared between family members only (spouses, siblings, parent/child).
- Introductory and New Student Specials are available one time only and only on first visit.
- Payment is due before participating in class.
Putney Moves Membership
- There is a minimum of one month commitment with the Putney Moves Membership, after which the membership will continue to automatically renew on a month-to-month basis until the member decides to cancel.
- The student must provide a credit or debit card to sign up for the Putney Moves Membership. This card will be automatically charged each month until the member decides to cancel.
- To cancel, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to the next auto draft (billing date). The cancellation must be in writing. Membership cancellations will only be valid after Amanda or another Putney Moves staff member confirms your request via email.
- Students may freeze their membership for 2 weeks twice a year. During this time a student will not be able to attend classes without payment. To freeze a membership, send a request to email@example.com.
Workshops and Special Series
- Pre-payment in full is required at time of registration.
- Credit will only be given for cancellations seven (7) days prior to a workshop.
- Refunds will only be given for cancellations fourteen (14) days prior to a workshop.
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of the date of the scheduled workshop are not eligible for a refund or credit.
- To cancel a registration for a workshop email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (802) 387-0633.
- If the studio cancels a workshop, a full credit or refund will be issued within 72 hours.
- Full payment will be charged if a private session is cancelled with less than 24 hour notice.
- If you are late for a private session the session will end at the original time.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for a private session it is at the instructor’s discretion whether to hold an abbreviated session or not.
- Private sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Prop shop items are non-refundable.
- Only a credit will be issued for returned items, which can be used toward another purchase in the Prop Shop, a class pass, a private session, or a workshop.
Inclement Weather & Holidays
- Classes may need to be cancelled due to inclement weather as well as for holidays.
- Please check our Facebook page as well as our online schedule for cancellations and for the holiday schedule.
In an effort to remain fair to all students practicing at Putney Moves, we cannot grant exceptions.