Yoga therapy, offered by Lara Darrow, enhances human function and body-mind integration through movement and body awareness.
Yoga Therapy Includes:
- Yoga postural and movement evaluation
- Experiential anatomy and imagery
- Movement patterning and re-patterning
- Communication and guidance through touch and verbal cues
Yoga Therapy Helps Clients To:
- Focus on the body both as an objective physical process and as a subjective process of lived consciousness
- Refine perceptual, kinesthetic, proprioceptive, and interoceptive sensitivity that supports homeostasis and self-regulation
- Recognize habitual patterns of perceptual, postural and movement interaction with the environment
- Improve movement coordination that supports structural, functional and expressive integration
- Experience an embodied sense of vitality and create both meaning for and enjoyment of life
Yoga therapy is for people in all stages of health and development.
Interested in Yoga Therapy?
Please submit the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours to answer any questions you have as well as schedule your first session.
Rates for Yoga Therapy Sessions
1 Session: $85
5 Sessions: $375
10 Sessions: $700
1 Session: $100
5 Sessions: $450
10 Sessions: $850
Schedule a Session
Click here to book a Yoga Therapy Session. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (802) 258-8198. We look forward to working with you!